Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Motivation needed!


Stagnant. That is how I have felt the last week. I feel like I set my daily or weekly goals, attempt to get them all done only to feel discouraged when I do not get them ALL done. Today, I need to contact my school and get some issues resolved. I also need to call my new employer. I have SEVERAL issues to deal with and get resolved with my work. It seems like they have done things ass backwards. I have worked around 4 shifts and they still have not had me fill out my new employee paperwork!! I have called and left messages and have not received a call back. I did finally call and talked with the DNS yesterday, but she said she was dealing with a "crisis" and would call me back later in the day. Well, she did not call me back. Around 4pm, I called the human resource woman and left a message about the new employee paperwork. I *do* want to get paid for the work I did!! I am going to give the DNS until around 1pm today to call me back. If I do not receive a call back by then, I am going to go into the facility to talk to the DNS and human resources. I am also going to copy down Corporates phone number in case I need to call and explain everything to them. Damn, I wish I just could get a job at the hospital!!

No comments:

Post a Comment