Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Time left...

Time goes by so fast. I have only 2 more days until Christmas!! I have shopping to do and cookies to make with the kids. I want them to have a great Christmas even though money is very tight. For the most part, they seem to understand that money is tight and they won't be getting too much. We got a tablet for Abigail for her computer. She will be able to do more of her artwork and post it to her deviant art much more easier. I also got her an awesome cell phone with unlimited texting, a cam, and it is also a mp3 player. Its the kind you buy the cards to put money on. Its a slide phone. She has been wanting to get a cellphone for awhile, and being 14 years old, I think its important for her to have to keep in touch and be able to let me know what is going on. For Zachary, I got him a touch mp3 that is also a video player. I also got him some hex nano toys and the series transformers. I am waiting for his WII guitar hero kit to get here. Other than these gifts, I am just going to get a few more small things for them. For Liberty (my 6 year old niece) and Kamyl (my 11 year old niece).... I am not quite sure what I am getting them yet. They live with us and are like daughters to me even though my parents adopted them. I will be going shopping tonight and tomorrow and I am sure I will get it all done in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment